The Sulgrave Village web site ("site") is maintained by a group of individuals ("The Group") resident in the village.
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within the site is correct and up-to-date, the Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss due to any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
2. Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. Neither the Group nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to (or lack thereof), or use of, the site. The Group assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
3. The site provides links to other websites but the Group is not responsible, cannot be associated with, and does not endorse, the content of these sites. Your linking to any other website is at your own risk and is subject to any terms and conditions of use imposed by those sites. You have the entire responsibility for complying with and acceptance of any such terms and conditions.
4. You may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial use only so long as you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the site (including text, images, audio, and video) for commercial purposes without the written permission of the original copyright owner.
6. It is assumed that The Group is permitted to use any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, to develop its site. This includes, but is not limited to, the publication of contact information within appropriate parts of the site.
7. Although the Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like, on the site, the Group is under no obligation to do so, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Group will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Group to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. The suitability for publication of any material on the site, and the maintenance of such content on the site is at the sole discretion of the Group. The Group reserves the right to remove the content of any person who is found to have sent any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, or who has involved themselves in pyramid schemes, or excessive cross posting or has spammed.